Sunday, February 27, 2011

Surprise Baby Shower for Arianne

My co-workers and I decided to throw Arianne a surprise baby shower at our monthly meeting! Jackie and I came up with a black and red color palette since blue and green is the norm... and VOILA! It turned into a Jordan's theme :]

Final cake front
side of the cake
small details (baby powder & pacifiers added)
more socks and binkies!
found the perfect socks for the cake!
small details ( black bow and white button)
red and black plates, brownie bites I made :], heart shaped shortbread cookies from
costco, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with red and brown frosting made by me
and lots and lots of chips from jackie!!! :] lots of yummy food for the PARTY! 
Diaper cake and the homemade card/frame!
love, Danielle, Jackie, Anjelica, Elaine, Resha, Jeanie & Trista
clothes line of red black grey and white clothes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment